Jack and the Beanstalk - Progress

11:42 AM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

>>Meet Mr. Jack's Mother: she is feisty, fierce, and such a sweetheart. 

>>I'm making some serious progress on my Jack & The Beanstalk Series, and I am so excited relieved that after thumbnails upon thumbnails and sketches upon sketches to finally be at the painting process.


<<My art is sometimes a crazy thing for me that I can't quite figure out. Sometimes I feel like it's a breath of fresh air, or the first sunny day of spring, while other days it's my heaviest burden weighing on my shoulders and consuming my mind. I guess that's what happens when you turn your passion into your career, homework, and personal hobby. It's pretty wild, my friends.




You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Gorgeous. I like that the mum has red hair-perfect for her character :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm on Facebook

Featured Post

Gift Guide For The Beginner Oil Painter

Subscribe