Dreamy Monet Day

10:53 AM

I woke up this morning at 6am to go do a photo shoot with my friends Amanda (who just happens to be my best model!) and Tyson.  
 To start off, it was a DREAMY location, perfect lighting, and I had perfect models:
To add to the location there was a canoe:


(Familiar?)


And chickens: 


Was it all-in-all a success?

Yes! It was. Yes, it was. Absolutely!

I was able to get about 20 (which really is a lot) great, great photos! This has been one of my favorite shoots of all time. Thank you to Tyson and Amanda for waking up early and being such great sports! They really were the perfect duo for this shoot, and I couldn't be happier with what I have to paint now! I'll finish up my other paintings and get to work on one of these! I'm so excited! I didn't post any of my "golden" shots, but they will be painted so you'll see them then. They are so Monet and dreamy!!! What a gorgeous day!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

I'm on Facebook

Featured Post

Gift Guide For The Beginner Oil Painter

Subscribe