Re-Opening!

11:36 AM

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you're most likely aware that my shop is reopening August 18th! And if you're hearing it here first--HURRAY! It's true, it's true! I'm back in the swing of things and have lots of new fun things to fill the walls of your homes with. I can hardly wait! 

This one I just finished up this afternoon. Thick paint for thick petals--it is SO fun. I love a good subject for Impressionism. Side note: When I bought these flowers to paint I walked out with a container full of chocolate covered almonds--the only two items in my cart were the flowers and the chocolates. HA! It's a great way to treat yourself and feel totally silly. 

 8x8in "Sun Bloom No. 1" --in the shop August 18th!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

I'm on Facebook

Featured Post

Gift Guide For The Beginner Oil Painter

Subscribe