Landscapes

9:53 AM

“Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn.” 

Friends and I out on a bright, chilly, October morning: Painting the mountain view from Sundance Ski Resort, Utah.

I've been working the past two months on landscape studies for my environment class. We go as a class painting on location every Monday morning, and it is so nice to get out and soak in that good air!  After class, we return to our studio spaces and work on more studies. (The originals--minus my master copies--will be in my Etsy shop soon!) Here is a variety of some of my favorites up to this point:



Loomis, CA from photo reference. 

Secret Ravine, Loomis, CA


San Francisco, CA, Pier 39 

Heber City, Ut, Farmland
 Escalante, Ut
 Heber City, Ut, Farmlands

 Muir Woods National Forest, Ca
 Richard Schmidt Master Copy
  Richard Schmidt Master Copy
  Richard Schmidt Master Copy

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

I'm on Facebook

Featured Post

Gift Guide For The Beginner Oil Painter

Subscribe